Each week we’ll take a look at 10 reasons why your fantasy team sucks, why you were too drunk at your fantasy draft, etc. Why? How about I write “10 reasons why you ask too many questions?”It’s Week 9 and we’ll take a look at the FOX Fantasy Quick Challenge Fast Draft game and give you some reasons to play. But you’re a fantasy freak anyway, so we likely don’t have to twist your arm. What’s one more game to concentrate on?Seriously, it literally takes just a few minutes to complete a draft. Then, you’ll have one more thing to pay attention to on Sunday instead of doing some menial chore that the wife has been bugging you about since August. Or hey, invite her to play too. If she doesn’t get your fantasy obsession, it’s a great game to introduce a beginner so they can get hooked too. Unless you don’t want to share the computer and a seat on the couch with her while she cheers for Atlanta Falcons RB Michael Turner to make a touchdown.So here are 10 reasons why you should play the FOX Fantasy Quick Challenge Fast Draft. 1. Your big-money fantasy team is 2-6Hey,… Read full this story
- The International 2015: the best of the final day
- Turning down Zynga: Why I left after the $210M Omgpop buy
- Horror in the Making: How Red Barrels outlasted
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Strategy Guide
- How much does a Trademark Attorney cost? [and what do they do?]
- OPINION What If Steve Jobs Had Introduced the Zune?
Top 10 reasons to play Fast Draft have 265 words, post on www.foxsports.com at November 6, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.