Now That You Are Pregnant:Pregnancy is a time of wonder. You wonder what you’ll feel like later in your pregnancy. You wonder how your baby grows. You also wonder about birth and how it’ll feel to become a parent.WHAT HAPPENS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?During your pregnancy, you may feel different than you ever have before. You begin to see the physical changes in your body and you feel some emotional changes, too. Your baby also grows and changes rapidly.Pregnancy is divided into three time periods (called trimesters). With each time period lasting about 3 months, during which many things would occur.However, near the end of your pregnancy, you will think more and worry more about labor, birth, birth of the baby. In this write-up, I am considering labor, labor pains and how to tackle it.LABOR AND BIRTHLabor is the work done by your uterus when your baby is born. During labor, your uterus contracts and pushes your baby down into your cervix. This opens the cervix. After the cervix is completely open, your pushing efforts and contractions move your baby down and out of the birth canal.Childbirth (labor and birth) may take anywhere between a few hours and a few days…. Read full this story
- Pregnancy complications might 'turn on' schizophrenia genes, study says
- Moving Home During Early Pregnancy Could Raise Risk of Premature Birth, Low Birth Weight
- How Kris Jenner Is Trolling the World With Kylie Jenner’s ‘Pregnancy’
- New mother Shawn Johnson reveals she was in labor for 22 HOURS before doctors said she needed a C-section - as she admits she felt 'guilty' for not giving birth to her baby girl naturally
- Why Justin Bieber's April Fools' pregnancy Instagram post wasn't a smash hit
- How To Deal With Fever When Pregnant
- Talking about fertility in the office is no longer taboo
- What Does The Baby Feel During Its Birth?
- World Breastfeeding Week 2019: Everything You Should Know About Breastfeeding While Pregnant
- Stressed Pregnant Women Less Likely to Have Boys: 'The Womb Is an Influential First Home'
Labor in Pregnancy have 345 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 3, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.