Once a person is “in Christ,” everything becomes new, refreshing and exciting. That is exactly what Jesus wants for us, to refresh us by making every aspect of our lives new and exciting. An important part of being “in Christ” is to go about our lives the way He has recommended. Jesus said we should love God “… with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength” and “your neighbor as yourself” (Mark 12:30-31).Jesus expects us to love God with everything we’ve got and not to be selfish. How does that compare with the way we actually live? More often than not, we are totally engrossed in the pursuit of our own interests, without a thought either for God’s will for our lives or for the harm we do to others in the pursuit of our own interests. What Jesus is recommending for our lives is essentially a shift of focus, from self to God and to others. This recommendation is also an excellent statement of the spirit of the law. Out of the ten commandments, the first four have to do with how we should behave toward God: We… Read full this story
- New Creation claims South India Oaks
- When Your New York Kid Is in the Olympics, You Find a Way to Watch
- Vaccine Requirements Loom in New York City: ‘Time for More Mandates’
- In Manhattan, Daily Sweeps Target Homeless New Yorkers
- Even without a resurrection, John Legend rises in NBC’s electrifying Jesus Christ Superstar Live
- Bible mystery: Was the aspotle Thomas actually Jesus Christ's twin brother?
- Jesus Christ's 'missing years' story takes 'remarkable turn' as lost gospels fill gaps
- Ducey keeps virus policies despite new federal guidelines
- Arthurian legend gets a new coat of A24 dread in The Green Knight
- Ah, Christ: O.J. Simpson has weighed in on Jeffrey Toobin's "Zoom Dick" incident
A New Creation in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) have 313 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 8, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.