If you are a celiac, your miracle cure is under way – being trialled in Melbourne Australia beginning April 2009! It could conceivably desensitize people with CD to the point that the villi in their small intestine are not damaged by the gluten protein. However with the need for extensive testing in this three phase trial, the vaccine may not be ready for release for several years.Before we go into the details of such a cure it should be noted that this vaccine might not be a ‘magic bullet’ that makes people permanently immune to the gluten protein, it might ‘only’ desensitize them. Also be aware that if you choose to undertake the ‘therapy’ there are no guarantees of how you will react, and the only way to regularly check to see if you have been ‘cured’ would be regular intestine biopsies. As it is known that some people take over two years to heal their intestines from gluten damage, how risky will this strategy be? It is expected that testing will be extensive so these questions may all sit under the ‘devil’s advocate’ category, and all may be well.An even more philosophical question is what effect covering up the… Read full this story
- Top Ten Good News Stories of 2006
- History of World / Regional Search Engines and Directories
- Part One: Could ViRexx Medical's "Linked Recognition" Research Lead to a Cancer Vaccine?
- Teams In Cricket World Cup Have Seen Huge Fan Support
- Presenting: Ottawa - Canada's Capital and An Exciting Travel Destination
- A WORLD DOWNFALL BASED ON MANKIND’S VILE INTELLECT IS RENDERING THE WEATHER IMBALANCED
- Avian Flu Fright: Politically Timed for Global "Latrogenocide"
- Foot binding
- Peak Oil: Proof That It Is Imminent
- Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid - What RE Investors Should Know in 2011
World First - Celiac Disease Vaccine Trialled in Australia on April 2009 - Exciting News! have 289 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 5, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.