The best thing to do when you are suffering with general anxiety disorder and panic attacks is to learn “how to cure panic attacks”. Treatment can be on both a self-help level or in a professional setting. However, while you learning how to cure panic attacks and anxiety problems you may still have a panic attack or moments of great anxiety and stress. The following techniques will help you stop anxiety or panic on your own until you learn how to rid yourself of it for good.Deep BreathingIf you begin to feel anxiety or panic coming on, stop what you are doing and focus on your breathing. Take several deep breaths. You can do a meditative breathing cycle if you like. Try breathing in through your nose slowly and releasing out through your mouth slowly. Try using a focus word while you are breathing, like the word “relax”.Self TalkGeneral anxiety disorder and panic attacks are often the result of runaway thoughts. During an episode of anxiety or panic try to ask yourself what you are anxious about or what you are afraid of. Part of learning how to cure panic attacks is learning how to examine each situation and finding… Read full this story
- Howie Abrams Got the Big Scoop of Ice Cream
- Miley Cyrus: Confessions of Pop’s Wildest Child
- Father who spent his entire 20s drunk and downed at least two bottles of his 'magic medicine' red wine a day reveals how he finally quit booze and now runs Facebook's biggest sober community
- The Best And Most Shocking Scenes From TV And Movies This Decade
- Los Angeles Fire Season Is Beginning Again. And It Will Never End.
- Rio Ferdinand’s new wife Kate on her love of exercise, trying for a baby and how the couple ‘saved each other’
- Saved by a faulty gas chamber: Holocaust survivor, 91, reveals the 'miracle' that kept her alive in Auschwitz and her determination to start a new life in Australia - as far away from the horrors of Europe as possible
- Anti-Trans Bathroom Debate: How a Local Religious-Right Faction Launched a National Movement
- This Is the Story of How a Campaign Goes Off the Rails
- Tracking Baton Rouge's nonfatal shootings: The toll on victims, search for a solution, more
Quick Ways to Stop Panic Attacks and Anxiety have 372 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 28, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.