These days, media is vibrant than ever, aspiring young journalists are in hunt of scandalous stories that are related to politicians, celebrities (including business tycoons) or large corporations. In addition to media, there are other external parties that you need to interact with … for example government, investors, or business associates. External communication is an effective tool to build on trust and develop clarity among these stakeholders. Some mediums used in external communications areo Press Release o Newsletters o Media Interviews o Websites & Corporate BlogsPress Release: Large companies have public relation departments to look into the task of issuing press release (news release) to news media when needed. Press release is also used for marketing purpose, but the prime objective is always to inform or communicate with public about some particular incident or development in the company. Press release must be made up of something that is newsworthy; headline should grab the attention of reader, while compiling press release, make sure the language used is not too extravagant (or it may sound like an advertisement).Newsletter: Newsletter is not for general public, it’s normally intended for only subscribers. It can contain some news about the company or the industry itself… Read full this story
- Suspiria and Border offer two very different tales of otherworldly creatures
- Crisis management: ensuring resilience in an ever-changing threat landscape
- Managing diverse, multi-location teams
- Managing insider threats – context is critical
- The end of project management?
- Advanced Firewall Configurations with ipset
- Russian trolls mobilized on Twitter on Oct. 6, 2016. Why?
- Partitioning Drives Architectural Considerations
- Dirty Data: Is the Sensor Malfunctioning?
- The cannabis cash crisis: Where to put the money?
Managing Different Types of External Communication have 266 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 20, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.