Have you ever talked with a loved one after their death? I have, and it changed the course of my spiritual life. Find out how a Nobel Laureate views my experience as we explored the issue of love and the afterlife during our first date.Our meeting was a lovely coincidence. We had chatted on a cross-country flight, exchanged business cards, and agreed to meet for dinner in our destination city.An hour before dinner, I Googled my date. That’s how I learned of his Nobel prize win. The fact that he hadn’t mentioned it was endearing.How many of us get the chance to talk with a modern-day Einstein over dinner? I planned to ask him my most burning questions about the universe that night. He kept guiding the conversation back to me and what made me tick.When he asked me to tell him about a big turning point of my life, I mentioned the first thing that came to mind. I told him how I woke up in my freezing dorm room one night, a few decades earlier, and I saw my grandmother sitting in her rocking chair, smiling at me. She was the first person I’d loved and lost. I… Read full this story
- Putin 'his own hostage': Nobel laureate Svetlana Alexievich on her opera debut
- Tinder will look quaint beside the future of digital dating
- What I've learned about men from countless hours of Tinder
- Woman thought she'd met nice man - until text about Love Island ruined everything
- Love that knows no bounds
- Planning A Perfect Date? Here Are Ideas Based On Your Zodiac Signs
- Preparing for your first date can be very intriguing
- Seven steps to guarantee you a happy love life: PAUL MCKENNA reveals the secrets to a strong relationship (and how to know when it's all over) after finally falling in love himself aged 50
- EXCLUSIVE: 'I get lonely every day.' Kathie Lee Gifford, 66, admits she's ready to find love after the death of her husband Frank, as she reflects on finding peace after their marriage and reveals she's dating 'very sweet guy'
- Valentine's gifts for the person you just started dating: Seven present ideas that will help you avoid an awkward February 14
A Divine Relationship? What I Learned About Love and the Afterlife on My Date With a Nobel Laureate have 367 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 24, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.