“Maddow” has been an unqualified success for the network, which not long ago had been counted out as challenging anyone at any time. “Maddow” averaged 672,000 adults 25-54 viewers in November, compared with 565,000 for veteran talkmeister King, Nielsen said Wednesday. For the first time to date for a month, “Maddow” beat “King” in total viewers, too — 1.8 million to 1.7 million.”Countdown With Keith Olbermann” beat CNN at 8 p.m., as did “Hardball With Chris Matthews” at 7 p.m.Fox News Channel dominated the cable newsers overall, thanks to wins at 7 p.m. for “The Fox Report,” 8 p.m. for “The O’Reilly Factor” and 9 p.m. for “Hannity & Colmes.” It was a little different at 10 p.m., where CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360” won for a second straight month over Fox News’ “On the Record With Greta van Susteren” in adults 25-54. “Cooper” has won six of the past 11 months in the demo.Fox News remains the most-watched cable news channel, as it has been for 83 straight months. It was the third-most-watched network in all of cable for primetime and fourth in total day. Fox News also retained more of its viewership after Election Day than MSNBC or CNN.CNN… Read full this story
- US warns it could sanction Ethiopia after CNN reveals airline ferried weapons during Tigray war
- CNN's Abby Phillip on Being Pregnant and Covering 2020 Post-Election Madness
- ‘Are Reporters Being Used?’: MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski Rips Biden Admin’s Use Of Media To ‘Sell’ A Positive Image Of Border Crisis
- Major League Wrestling turns heads in primetime showcase
- Where Are The Older Black Women Guests On Cable News Shows?
- With A Non-Election Year, TV News And Their Websites Have Been Losing Audience
- Fox News Tops Third Quarter, But All News Networks See Year-Over-Year Declines
- Fox News 25th anniversary: The good, the bad and the ugly, and the just plain odd
- Celebrities Return To Washington: Tom Hanks To Host Biden Inaugural TV Special With Performances By Justin Timberlake, Others
- Ethiopia used its flagship commercial airline to transport weapons during war in Tigray
MSNBC bests CNN in November primetime have 334 words, post on www.hollywoodreporter.com at December 3, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.