VGP – The Hà Nội People’s Council convened its 17th session on December 8, targeting a gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate of between 9.5-10% for 2009.
- Ha Noi devises two growth scenarios for second half of year
- Investment and development co-operation conference to be held in Ha Noi this month
- Ha Noi Gift Show 2020 to open in October
- Ha Noi prohibits using the first floor of resettlement houses for business
- Ha Noi moves towards approving construction of third Aeon Mall
- Covid-19 has pushed us towards digital transformation, says Trai chief RS Sharma
- Two-wheeler segment may see double digit sales dip this fiscal: HMSI
- Godrej Consumer expects mid single digit sales growth in India during April-June quarter
- Thanh Ha lychee fair opens in Ha Noi
- Ha Noi must become East Asian centre by 2045: PM
Hà Nội eyes double digit GPD growth have 132 words, post on at December 8, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.