The 2008 election will surely be known as one of the most memorable, albeit longest election campaigns in history. For some it seemed to drag on forever and many desperately waited for the campaigning to be over. I know some who seem to have even “closed their eyes” and hoped it (along with the financial crisis) would all go away. But for those who kept their eyes wide open, they learned lessons that provide keys to creating and capturing their own success.Nobody disputes that President-elect Obama ran the most powerful and skillfully crafted campaign in memory and had a brilliant team of coaches and advisors to keep him on track and on task. Yet 3 words continually used to describe him by media friends and foes reveal the basis of success of what many reflect was a most unlikely candidate, let alone winner – focused, disciplined and confident. Examining these 3 keys and applying them – or getting help to develop them – can totally change your business and personal life.From the inception of his campaign, Obama consistently demonstrated an amazing focus – a clarity of vision and purpose that guided his mission, his message, the kind of candidate he… Read full this story
- Aung San Suu Kyi initially Opposed Obama’s Myanmar Visit
- Chinese spies accused of using Huawei in secret Australia telecom hack
- Israel and Hamas Agree to a Cease-Fire, After a U.S.-Egypt Push
- Joe Biden to launch $55 million Latino vote campaign as fight with Donald Trump to win over Hispanic men heats up
- The Handmaid’s Tale’s Aunt Lydia star lands role away from drama amid season 5 uncertainty
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Charter Communications - BBB on the ropes
- 2 Steps to Drive Traffic to Your WordPress Blog with Twitter
- Why Is the Golden Age of TV So Dark?
- ‘The Coal Industry Is Back,’ Trump Proclaimed. It Wasn’t.
- Exclusive -- Rubio: Hispanic Shift Toward GOP and Trump May Be 'Permanent'
3 Great Keys of Obama's Success and How You Can Use Them For Yourself have 319 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 17, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.