Did you know that your outer world is merely a reflection of your inner world?Your physical body is the end result of mental, spiritual, emotional and chemical (nutrition) energies. This means that healing your body (releasing weight, improving energy levels, eliminating pain) must be an inside job. Anything less is like putting a band-aid on cancer.Jesus uses a wonderful analogy of a shepherd and his sheep.(John 10:1-14). We can use that same analogy to look at many traditional weight loss programs that do not promote change from the inside. Like a hired hand (John 10:12), many weight loss programs exist more to make money, rather than to offer any real help. But we know that Jesus is committed to love us and his purpose is to give us a rich and satisfying life (John 10:10).So exactly how do we apply this principle to weight release? Romans 12:2 instructs you not to copy the behaviour and customs of this world but to let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Change your thoughts and you will change your mind. But how do you change thoughts which you may not even be aware you possess?Your feelings… Read full this story
- Daily Drive-Thru: Tesla, SolarCity to detail plans; new releases for Honda and BMW and more
- Charlie Sheen's truther comments, weight of NYC's saddest day complicate '9/11' movie release
- The Fraternal Order of Police Wants Off-Duty Cops to Be Armed Inside a Stadium Near You
- Postville reacts to Sholom Rubashkin's release: Some dance, some still angry
- Inside the Beltway: $121 million in the treasure chest: GOP’s record-breaking year
- Linebacker Ale Kaho, highest-ranked recruit to sign with Chris Petersen, asks for release from UW
- Can 'detox teas' like Teami help you lose weight?
- Smokers better off quitting, even with weight gain, study claims
- A beloved punter walks into a bar: How Jon Ryan spent the day of his Seahawks release
- CNBC Transcript: Peter Voser, Chairman, ABB
Weight Release From the Inside Out have 323 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 2, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.