How much do you know about weddings? Answer these 7 simple questions to test your wedding i.q.:1) True or False: The trend of white wedding gowns began with the wedding of Queen Victoria.2) Which of the following did Princess Diana do at her wedding?:a) Break a heel off of her shoeb) Make a mistake with the groom’s name during her vowsc) Carry a bouquet of red roses3)Bridesmaid jewelry should be:a) Beautiful and affordable, and given as a gift from the brideb) Extravagant – the bride can choose it and make the bridesmaids pay for itc) What? My attendants need bridesmaid jewelry?4) True or False: The most popular month for weddings in the United States is July.5) The average wedding in the U.S. costs:a) Under $15,000b) Under $30,000c) Over $30,0006) What is the average age of the first time American bride?7) During the processional, does the flower girl walk down the aisle before or after the bridesmaids?Answers:1) True. Before Queen Victoria popularized the white wedding, brides wore gowns of any color that they liked. There was meaning to each color choice, such as “true blue”.2) b. Princess Diana switched her intended’s first and second names when reciting her vows. Instead of… Read full this story
- Why Princess Beatrice's unique wedding dress from the Queen is right on-trend for 2022
- Bride backed for disinviting mom from wedding over crass disability joke
- How to plan a Bridgeterton-esque wedding – tips from the experts
- 'Crash Landing On You' stars Son Ye-jin & Hyun Bin tie the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony
- Made in Chelsea's Lucy Watson on island wedding: 'Try not to get offended'
- Dying mum defied devastating illness to attend daughter's wedding abroad before death
- Corrie's Matthew Marsden sparks backlash as he urges fans not to get tested for Covid
- Nayanthara, Vignesh Shivan Planning Baby via Surrogacy After Secret Wedding? New Game BTS Heardle Designed for ARMYs
- Mining company buys COVID-19 testing machine for community
- The problems with Common University Entrance Test that need examination
Test Your Wedding IQ! have 328 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 11, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.