How many little girls play dress up and pretend to be a bride? Eventually, some of these little girls carry their dreams of being a fairy princess on her wedding day. She pictures herself in a Cinderella wedding dress and her Prince Charming waiting for her at the altar to give her that magic kiss that will ensure that she lives happily ever after. The church is decorated with wedding favors that would leave you breathless. There are flowers and candle light, perfect little angels walking ahead of the bride carrying their special flower baskets, strewing the petals just so. The bride walks in on her father’s arm to the strains of “Here Comes the Bride” and the mother cries tears of love and happiness.As the ceremony proceeds, the photographer captures each tender moment in a way that will tell this love story for years. The maid of honor’s smile is as radiant as her bridesmaid jewelry that was given to her just before the ceremony. The groom takes the bride’s hand and promises to love her forever. The bride smiles through her tears and holds his hand, gently touching the cuff links that she chose for his wedding gift,… Read full this story
- Couples Rebook Their Florida Weddings After COVID Delays
- Queen's cheeky joke to royal cake maker before Prince William and Kate's wedding
- The most romantic wedding dresses 2020 brides won't stop dreaming about
- Prince Harry, Prince William may never 'have the same closeness,' royal expert claims: 'It’s gone too far'
- Have William and Kate reclaimed their place as the jewels in the crown?
- Disney Plus: how to sign up, movies, shows, Marvel shows and more explained
- Kate Middleton's new role as the glue holding troubled House of Windsor together
- Jade Goody’s husband Jack Tweed finds love again 12yrs after her death on Mother’s Day but says ‘no one compares to her’
- Jack Tweed says dating Big Brother’s Chanelle Hayes was a ‘big mistake’ as he desperately tried to replace Jade Goody
- ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
Having Your Fairy Tale Wedding have 350 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 9, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.