Did you know that there are many penny stocks traded on the major exchanges-like AMEX? Many stock investors think penny stocks are only found on the OTCBB or Pink Sheets, but that’s just not true.The AMEX has many penny stocks-refresher: penny stocks are stocks trading at $5 or less per share. If you’re not sure how to find penny stocks, there are a couple of ways to do it.First, you could visit the site I’ve link below. Second, you could log into your online stockbroker and use their tools to locate great penny stocks. Finally, you could use free online stock screeners, like the one from Yahoo! Finance. Simply put in that you want stock trading under $5 per share and whatever other criteria that interests you and you’ll be presented with a nice list.Unfortunately, the Yahoo! Finance stocks screener, at the time of this writing, doesn’t allow you to specify an exchange, such as the AMEX, but it does a nice job anyway.For the purposes of this article, I’m using their stock screener to find AMEX-traded penny stocks. Here’s a list a few stocks in the Independent Oil & Gas industry that are being traded on the AMEX.1. Abraxas… Read full this story
- Can Rashaad Penny Take the NFL by Storm and Save the Seahawks?
- Draft Notes: McKenzie and Gruden on same page; Penny could be a steal
- How Apple and Microsoft could blow up the stock market
- Former Sky center Imani Boyette says she asked to be traded to Dream
- Winners and losers from blockbuster Colts-Jets trade
- Seven NFL Draft trades we would love to see
- Cowboys Trade Rumors: Earl Thomas To Dallas In Play For Second-Round Draft Pick
- Seahawks ‘certainly’ would entertain Sherman trade offers
- Hindsight: The James Shields trade
- Trade Candidates: Mark Letestu
AMEX-Traded Penny Stocks have 298 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 20, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.