Claudia Newcorn has been described by some friends as somewhat like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland-never-endingly curious, enjoys thought-provoking discussions, a big smile, and prone to taking off without warning. She is a former private helicopter pilot, holds an MBA in Marketing & International business, a BA in English & Psychology, and has earned certification in a variety of holistic modalities.From the start, Claudia has enjoyed an unusual life. She moved 36 times as a child and lived in six countries in Europe, Asia and Central America. Exploring each country’s past was part of her family’s weekend activities, giving her the joy of a childhood prowling maze-like castles, Roman ruins, Aztec pyramids, and numerous other places of legend and history. Without the distraction of television, she devoured books, especially fairy tales and later, fantasy and science fiction.Early on, she began writing her own stories and poems that often won school contests. After earning her MBA, Claudia’s writing focused on marketing, and she later launched her own marketing and communications firm, Acorn Enterprises. Today, she is a busy freelance writer, with a focus on travel articles (which allows her to continue her adventures), as well as marketing materials. She… Read full this story
- Oakland company puts brakes on express DMV appointments after Chronicle report
- The Rolling Stone Interview: Jim Morrison
- Did 'Game of Thrones' Author George R.R. Martin Hint at Upcoming 'Winds of Winter' Release Date?
- Tahereh Mafi and Ransom Riggs: Inside the authors' magical storytelling factory
- Fugitive Mexican Drug Lord: I Just Want to Retire
- Missing Migrant Child Found in Texas Stash House — Returned to Mother in Mexico
- Stuck in abusive relationships, some H-1B spouses seek outlet in work
- Meet French artist ‘Le Gentil Garcon’, or The Nice Guy, who explores the traditional Japanese storytelling form of kamishibai
- Vallejo woman wasn’t kidnapped, police say
- Details emerge in FBI’s case against SF Director of Public Works, Lefty O'Doul’s owner
Interview With C Newcorn, Author of Crossover - Krisalys Chronicles of Feyree - Scroll 1 have 321 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 22, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.