The old saying relating to an apple a day and the kindly doctor is heard by every generation of children in America. And for good reason, as the apple is an excellent food source for the important vitamin C and other bodily agents which preserve our health and provide useful benefits such as being anti-allergenic, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory. Outside of America you can find a compelling little fruit from beneath the Himalayan Mountains, which is destined to make a great hit on the American health market, known as Amalaki. This little berry provides promise and hope towards rejuvenation of declining health.Although it is no larger then a common tennis ball this little jewel is in reality a nutritional diamond. In India it is commonly referred to as the Indian gooseberry. The scientific name for Amla is Emblica officinalis. This practical fruit has been employed in Ayurveda for centuries and has accumulated a rich source of legends and tales surrounding its use. The five-century old medical belief of Ayurvedic Medicine is known widely as the revered Mother of the Healing Systems. Ayurveda as well as its sister science Yoga have been developing a steady following in the western world.The Sanskrit written… Read full this story
- Is super-infectious South African COVID in the US? CDC ramps up detection efforts after new variant is declared 'more of a problem than British super-strain' and could be immune to vaccine
- Matt Hancock says he is 'incredibly worried' about super-infectious South African coronavirus mutation 'which could beat vaccines'
- Mum shares easy tip which has shaved £40 a WEEK off her food bill and it only takes seconds
- Britain will need draconian lockdowns until AT LEAST the summer and Tier 4 rules can't contain new mutant strain, scientists warn as SAGE expert fears national action by end of January is inevitable
- What you need to know about coronavirus on Monday, October 5
- Brits face super ‘rat explosion’ next year as rodents now IMMUNE to pest control
- Without insects we could all be dead in 50 years – we need to save them
- Nutrients You Need To Consume Every Day
- Health sector proves its mettle in COVID-19 fight
- Are you ready for Frankenstein food? Government consults public on future of gene editing to improve crops and livestock
Disease Fighting Amalaki - All The Super Food You'll Ever Need have 368 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 7, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.