This advice is aimed mainly at property buyers but it can also be helpful for sellers to be aware these negotiating techniques. Buying or selling a home is likely to be the largest financial transaction you will undertake so it’s worthwhile giving some thought to how to get the best price. Even if it only makes a slight difference in the price, given the cost of the average home that can be quite a sum of money.1. KEEP INFORMEDGet as much information about the seller’s position as you can from the agent. Are they looking for a quick sale? Has the house been on the market long? Have sales fallen through? This can give you some insight into whether your seller is prepared to drop the price or whether the market is suggesting the property is overpriced. The agent is best placed to know what price the seller would accept. He shouldn’t be revealing this information but his best interests are in seeing the sale go through. Turn this to your advantage. Suggest for example that it wouldn’t be worth you seeing a particular property unless the seller might consider something less that the asking price and see if he… Read full this story
- Buy, Sell, Hold: What Should Your NBA Team Do at This Year's Trade Deadline?
- Car Salesman Confidential: The Three Best Ways to Buy a Car
- Maryland town named most affordable place to buy a home in national survey
- Scandal of right to buy sell-offs revealed as council leader claims ‘We can’t go on like this’
- Thinking of the Best Time to Buy Shares? Study India Volatility Index
- Second-hand heroes - the best used car-buying guides of 2015
- Dodge Durango rated one of best cars to buy this summer
- The best times to buy a used car
- Leclerc: I just want to be the best possible
- Bottas getting ‘best possible care’
7 Tricks To Negotiating The Best Possible Price When Buying Or Selling A Home have 320 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 3, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.