Human beings inherit a wild conscience that constantly tries to destroy the human part of the conscience through craziness. This was a discovery made through very dangerous research into unknown regions of the human psychic sphere.Today we know that we have this enemy inside our psyches and minds. And today we can also finally put an end to terror, violence, immorality, and all forms of craziness that characterize our disturbed world.The tendency toward self-abuse is a very old human behavior that didn’t suddenly start appearing in the last century. This masochism is a very old mental illness.If you think logically, you will certainly agree that masochism is pure craziness. It is absurd to hurt yourself and derive pleasure from suffering. Self-abuse is the result of the human part of your conscience being invaded by the wild part of your conscience.The solution is to fight against this tendency, no matter what.I had the opportunity to be in contact with a few of my enemies (who attacked me when I posted articles on websites about how to stop cutting). I read what a very interesting person wrote about her experience with cutting. She explained in detail how she used cutting as a… Read full this story
- Husband is charged with shooting dead his wife then trying to disguise her death as a suicide by staging her body with a handgun 'after failed murder-for-hire plots paid for with bitcoins on Dark Web'
- Govt shares guidelines on dead body management of infected with Covid-19
- Self-isolation amid coronavirus pandemic could lead to loneliness and increase the risk of heart disease, depression and dementia
- Donald Trump doubles down on claim that MORE people will die from 'depression' if they can't get back to work
- ‘13 Reasons Why’: Season 2 of the Teen Suicide Drama Gets Off to a Rocky Start
- Depressed Over Mother's death, Telangana Man Ends Life After Recording Selfie-video
- Saoirse Kennedy Hill Opened Up About Her Battle with Depression 3 Years Before Her Tragic Death
- Mark Zuckerberg worries Facebook moderators working from home because of coronavirus will suffer from depression as they sift through posts about suicide and child exploitation
- Rocker Spice! Melanie Chisholm cuts an edgy figure in a black leather jacket and 'LOVE' T-shirt as she leaves BBC Radio 2 in a jovial mood
- 30 days that brought the world to the brink of a depression
Depression and Suicide - The End of Cutting - Never Injure Your Body Again have 389 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 27, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.