Income tax, disease control on NA agenda (25-10-2007) National Assembly deputy Duong Kim Anh from Tra Vinh Province makes a statement on the Infectious Disease Control Law yesterday afternoon. — VNA/VNS Photo Thong Nhat HA NOI — The National Assembly’s 500 deputies agreed that Viet Nam should have a Personal Income Tax Law when they discussed the proposed law yesterday morning. But most worried about how the new law should work. The most contentious issues were how to define “family circumstances” when calculating individual income, how to collect the money and what threshold should be set before payments begin. As with Tuesday’s session, the deputies formed city and provincial delegations, and typically representatives from Tuyen Quang, Quang Ninh and Ben Tre provinces agreed with the draft law’s threshold of VND4 million-a-month as taxable income. Deputy Dinh The Huynh, Tuyen Quang Province, said: “Voters told me that the VND4 million was acceptable.” Nguyen Duc Kien, Quang Ninh, said: “The law is to ensure that anyone who earns money pays tax. The law sets taxable income at VND4 million because of the country’s present conditions. It should be thought of as a trial so that people can get accustomed to paying.” Some… Read full this story
- Can You Get Your Income Tax Refunded? - The EISy Option
- Ignorance, Fear Or Rebellion | Why You’re Not Filing Your US Income Taxes
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' stars sue Georgia tax official
- How to do $5 trillion by 2024: Next steps after corporate tax rejig: Cut personal taxes, reform labour laws, sell assets
- Indrek Neivelt: It would be good to avoid dogmas in tax debate
- IHT Tax Relief in details
- Legal Forms of Will in Relation to Federal and State Taxes
- Looking For Info About Federal Tax Rebates?
- Gift Tax Valuations
- ALIMONY AND TAX IMPLICATIONS
Income tax, disease control on NA agenda have 293 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 24, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.