Want to get those perfect curls in your hair, but are not sure how? Here is a great way to curl your hair that turns out fantastic. Use this technique and you can wow everyone with your beautiful locks.
Using Hot Rollers
It’s very easy to learn how to curl hair using rollers. This is a great way to give your hair some soft and pretty curl before a special occasion or event. Maybe you have a special date coming up and you really want to impress that special guy. Here’s the best way to do it.
First you will plug in the hot rollers, and wash your hair. That way the hot rollers can heat up while you are in the shower and they will be ready when you get out. You will want to towel dry your hair a bit, and then finish blow drying it.
Smooth some volumizing mousse all through your hair, from roots to the ends. This will give it that bouncy feel.
Next, you will part your hair down the middle. It is much easier to work with that way. Clip one side while you work on the other. You can separate your hair on the one side into several sections.
A great tip on how to curl hair is to only put a small ribbon of hair into each roller. Too much hair will not allow the roller to curl the hair.
You will then start by placing the roller at the end of the strand of hair you want to roll. Wrap the very end of the hair around the roller, and then roll the roller up the strand of hair. Clip the roller in place using the clips that come with the set.
Continue with the rest of the hair on both sides. Here are a few tips on how to curl hair using hot rollers.
First, you want to make sure that the hair is completely dry, or almost completely dry before you start. You also want to give yourself enough time so that you can keep the hair in the rollers for 2 to 4 hours. This will make sure that the hair curls properly and that you look absolutely stunning.
Enjoy your hair and make sure to show it off. After all, you just went through a lot of effort to get it perfect.
- Straighteners, Curling Iron & more styling tools for every stylish lady
- Shh, There’s a Super-Secret Wimbledon Beauty Salon
- Ace Dzeko's touch of class too hot for Northern Ireland to handle
- Kylie Jenner lets her hair down and poses in a skintight skirt... after rocking FIVE Halloween costumes
- Kriti Sanon's deep v-neck black beaded mini dress is sheer HOTNESS
- New or Used: Audi Syndrome?
- Roller fires fast goal as Thailand tame Hong Kong in friendly game
- New or Used: Wagon + Stick = Trouble?
- New or Used: The Short and Pokey Commute
- Kate Beckinsale poses in NOTHING but her underwear as stylists go to work on her hair and makeup