Popular Vietnamese pop singer Dan Truong will promote Dutch tourism in Vietnam, the Netherlands’ consul in Ho Chi Minh City said Tuesday.
He would visit several cities, including Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Den Haag, to shoot for television, Antonius L.M.van Zeeland said.
The film would be shown during the Holland Cultural Week scheduled for October 19-23 this year, he said, so that Vietnamese viewers could learn more about the country’s traditional culture, landscapes, and classical and modern architectural heritage.
- 'Please help to save my home country': Australian K-Pop stars including BLACKPINK's Rosé and Stray Kids' Felix Lee and Bang Chan speak out about the bushfire crisis
- Backstreet Boys's Nick Carter Accused Of Rape By Former Teen Pop Star Melissa Schuman
- Measures needed to prevent acute pneumonia spread into Vietnam
- Justin Bieber's resurrection: how the pop star made a spectacular return
- Rising Teen Pop Star Isaac Dunbar Unwraps 'Isaac's Insects' Video, Talks Major Label Debut: Exclusive
- K-Pop Star Kang Daniel Allegedly In Dispute With Parent Company
- Seal: The reluctant pop star
- K-Pop Star Jung Joon-Young Arrested in Sex Video Scandal
- Halsey On Top: 'Without Me' Reaches No. 1, and a Pop Star Levels Up Again
- Pop Shop Podcast: Dan Wilson on New 'Re-Covered' Album, Working With Adele Through 'Tears of Laughter' & Cold Calling Pop Stars