Carbon fiber is so last century. In a press release on Send2Press, CNT Technologies announced their carbon nanotube technology (CNT) has been named “one of the most innovative products of 2007” by the editors of R&D Magazine and MICRO/NANO Newsletter. They claim CNT fiber is one-tenth the weight of plebeian carbon fiber and 500% stronger than any other engineering material. CEO Robert Leary thinks his product will revolutionize manufacture of everything from automobiles to tennis rackets. “It is analogous to leaping in one bound from the Bronze Age to the age of high-strength steel and aluminum. Companies that do not have access to our product will simply be unable to compete and maintain market share.” Um… Ok.
- Top SUVs Expected To Be Showcased At The Delhi Auto Expo 2020: Creta, Tucson, And More
- Study: Opioid Deaths Rise in Towns Where U.S. Auto Plants Have Closed
- TN continues efforts to boost auto industry through GIM
- Five New Skoda Cars Could Be Showcased At Delhi Auto Expo 2020: Details
- SUVs expected to debut at the 2020 Auto Expo
- Mahindra To Unveil All Electric Scooter Before Delhi Auto Expo 2020
- Auto industry drives into 2020 with hope after a forgettable 2019
- Auto industry drives into 2020 with hope after a battered 2019
- Four New MG SUVs Could Be Showcased At Delhi Auto Expo 2020: Details
- Apple CarPlay vs. Android Auto
CNT to Revolutionize Auto Manufacture? have 215 words, post on www.thetruthaboutcars.com at August 11, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.