If you’ve just joined us, Oddpodz is a new online community for creative doers and problem solvers. Founder and branding expert Karen Post, who writes a regular column for FastCompany.com, brings you the play by play of a startup brand. Check out more on FastCompany.com. advertisement advertisement I know in my last column I said I would cover strategic partnerships and I will soon, but I had the fortunate opportunity to attend an incredible conference not only relevant to my start up, but to all marketers who keep their eyes on dynamic markets. The event was promoted as “The Creative ClassSM, reaching those who are reshaping America.” Jim Clifton, Chairman and CEO of Gallup opened the event. He recapped the evolution of the world of commerce during the previous century. Clifton reminded the audience that in the 1900s, economies were driven by the discovering, mining and refining of natural resources. The access to resources gave rise to the industrial movement, the pinnacle of which was during the 1950s for the United States. The 1960s introduced the professional class and an explosion of self-expression and entrepreneurial emergence. The 1980s was spirited by knowledge and service-based enterprises dominating market growth, product innovation… Read full this story
- Three ways brands can win at next year’s Fortnite World Cup
- Muslim Fashion Is A $254 Billion Market—But Big Brands Can’t Crack It
- Harry and Meghan are the diplomatic dream team the world needs
- I name brands and companies for a living — here's what it takes to succeed as a 'professional namer'
- Indonesia owns World Conference on Creative Economy brand
- The Best Behind The Brand Insights Of The Past Year
- What Netflix’s Oscar winner ‘Roma’ can teach brands about social impact
- Fashion’s branding crisis
- Starbucks just publicly deconstructed its brand—here’s why
- The insurgency brands shaking the FTSE giants
The Creative ClassSM — Reshaping Brands and the World have 302 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at May 2, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.