Military Bank on May 12 held a ceremony to hand over prizes of a promotional programme named “Saving to travel to Europe” to winners in Ho Chi Minh City. The special prize with a tour for 2 people to Europe worth 150 million VND was given to Nguyen Van Hoat, a member of Sai Gon Military Port. The programme was launched from Dec. 20, 2006 to March 20, 2007. This is the third time Military Bank has organised such a promotion with 1,012 prizes worth more than 1 billion VND. Translated by Hoang Anh
- Travel back in time with a night’s stay at the 600-year-old Lumley Castle on a whirlwind tour of County Durham
- 25 inspirational and influential Surrey women past and present
- ‘Brexit is aggressive and dangerously nostalgic. The UK is in for a brutal chastening’
- Listening to plays in a foreign language is a weirdly engaging experience
- Activist or spy? The curious case of a Cold War nuclear scientist
“Saving to travel to Europe” prize awarded have 151 words, post on at May 16, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.