A lot of interesting economic reports claim that if the US attacked Iran and this act caused a disruption in oil supply then OPEC might move to trade oil in Euros instead of dollars and then that would collapse the US economy. Is that true? Well it is true that many economic research papers say that. But it is utterly false to say that such a thing would collapse the economic stability of the United States monetary system.So then why are these things being purported? Well believe it or not there are several Economic Journals run by academics who are Iranian and they put these research reports out into the academic community that state such things. If you think about it this is yet one more complete abuse of power in the academic and scientific community and it is a travesty that anyone would purport false economic information like that.Is it all a scam? Well yes and no. No because these people actually believe what they are saying and yes because what they are saying is a factor of selective reading, wishful thinking and self-serving motives. I am appalled. My first inclination is to disbar any Iranian Economic PhD professor… Read full this story
- America points finger at Chinese lab: US claims researchers at Chinese institute in Wuhan fell ill WEEKS before the world knew of Covid
- Alcohol-based hand sanitisers used to halt the spread of Covid-19 are accidentally being sprayed into children's eyes and could cause BLINDNESS, experts say
- 93 lakh more children likely to suffer from wasting between 2020-2022: Study
- Minister says economic 'bounce' could help avoid need for punitive tax rises as Rishi Sunak faces fury over 'plan to hike corporation tax in March Budget' as high-speed vaccination drive paves the way for recovery
- Gendered jobs date back to Bronze Age: Textile work was done exclusively by women in Spain 4,000 years ago, study of dental remains reveals
- CUHK Business School Research Finds People Adapt and Grow More Conscientious When Promoted to Supervisory Roles at Work
- Fact check: As Wikipedia turns 20, how credible is it?
- As Italy plunges into chaos, how will EU recovery funds eventually be used?
- Rich people more likely to be able to social distance, Johns Hopkins study finds
- What is the economic impact of the latest round of global lockdowns?
Case Study - Research Credibility -Iranian Economists Using Economic Journals to Promote an Agenda have 381 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 5, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.