It was a warm spring morning, the kind that Amelia loved. Flowers had emerged from their safe cocoons and turned to the suns warmth. Their scent filled the air as the sweet smell wafted on the faint breeze. Colors seemed especially bright and beautiful this morning. Amelia knew it was going to be a special day. She could feel it in the very air that gently caressed her face.Amelia decided it was too nice a morning to drive to work. She felt it would almost be a crime to have car emissions mix with the wonderful day and pollute the air. She decided to ride her bike. After all – it was only three miles to her job. She jogged that every day after work.Amelia went back indoors and was humming to herself as she got ready for work. In a way she sort of resented having to be indoors on such a day. She wished she could call in sick and just take the day off, but she was too conscientious to do that. It would be like cheating and Amelia never cheated. Her friends told her she was too honest. After all, how many people would give back… Read full this story
- 'Elite' Netflix: What is 'Elite Short Stories'?
- BART is testing kiosks that dispense short stories. Are they worth $40,000?
- Ajeeb Daastaans Movie Review: Four Short Stories Some with a Whiff of Freshness
- Melania Trump Is Lonely, Racist and Obsessed With Michelle Obama in Short Story by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Here come 10 short stories from the makers of The Red Strings Club
- Alan Moore working on short stories, 5-volume fantasy series
- 'Watchmen' writer Alan Moore working on short stories, 5-volume fantasy series
- Lupin Season 2: Is 'Lupin' Based on a Real Person and Is Part 2 Based on a True Story?
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War review – long name, short story
- The Play of Dolls stories show how Hindi poet Kunwar Narain explored the human through the inhuman
A Short Story - What If have 325 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 27, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.