The list of needs is a long one, but each year it is getting shorter as volunteer teams are shoring up the leaks and reducing poverty and improving the lives and health of Hondurans. Of course with all this progress the larger projects are now needed. Building schools, sewer treatment plants, bridges and buildings are a major need in both the small towns and in rural Honduras. With these items the rural poor can live safely and have the tools they need to improve their lives, educate their families and live a more comfortable life.What is desperately needed are things to help with issues of;Water filtrationWater RetentionBetter hygieneCurrent electricityOutdoor Stoves (toxic fumes harmful to the lungs)Sewer TreatmentSchoolsRoadwaysSecuritySmall Micro-EnterprisesStronger BuildingsHealth ClinicsAgricultureAgriculture, farming and livestock are another big need in the rural regions of Honduras. Helping a family with a farm animal can be one of the greatest gifts. Veterinarian volunteer services are doing a terrific job and more are needed.Not all of Honduras is made for farming due to the interior terrain, but much is. The low-lying areas with many huge fertile valleys host giant banana plantations. But this is not the case in all of the lowlands. Some areas which… Read full this story
- Digitalisation for sustainable energy development in 4.0 times
- ‘Waterworld’ no longer seems sci-fi, so an artist designed your future gills
- Advanced accounting practices to set Vietnam on route to sustainability
- Uncertainty Over Future of Nuclear, Renewable Energy in Europe
- Do we really need next-gen genetically modified foods to feed the world?
- German car lovers want to challenge Fridays for Future
- The need for good governance and peaceful electioneering process in Africa by Jonathan
- Pathway to the Future of Kano
- Profits trump sustainability in Tasmania's troubled abalone industry, say divers
- Future of construction brainstormed by experts
What is Needed for Future Sustainability have 295 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 22, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.