Managing a business, as you know, is both an art and a science. You can learn quite a bit from materials available in the market. However, you can get the feel of the business only when you apply those lessons and suggestions, interact with people experienced professionals and then go back again to your lessons. Now you are armed with your own valuable experience. But the question is – what is so special about today’s Business Environment? Is today’s business environment something different than what it was earlier? The answer would be a firm ‘yes’.Earlier the world was divided into isolated zones. If you were given the task of leading a small business, you were expected to keep your views confined to your particular zone only. But now, the world is one entity, despite the political divides. Communication technology has advanced so much that two persons in two different hemispheres can get in touch any moment and instantly. You can travel from one part of the world to the other at very high speed.With technological advancement business avenues have gone up rapidly. Let us take a simple example. Look around you and see the profusion of electronic gadgets in the… Read full this story
- Automation has growing-yet-specific role in IT-BPM business: WNS Global Services CEO
- UN Environment Chief Inger Andersen: 'The solutions are there'
- Local content, local troubles: How big firms kill small businesses
- IIM Calcutta 17th in prestigious global management ranking
- Managing with a Leadership Edge
- Take advantage of golden opportunity, invest in India, Modi tells global biz community
- One should have a 3-5 yr horizon to invest in equities: HDFC Asset Management's Ravuri
- Infosys world's 32nd most innovative firm
- Military Training and Simulation is Increasingly Required by Business & Industry
- Change Management and Talent & Organizational Performance
Managing In Today's Business Environment have 291 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 12, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.