As in the days of Christ, where many rejected His words of Salvation and warning, we see ourselves in the same condition today. The more the Gospel is preached the more the people reject the word of truth.They become transfixed with the cares of this world and cannot see the destruction that is upon them. They run to and fro, ever learning and never able to come unto the knowledge of the truth. They seek out other religions that are more permissive to their life style and reject the purity of the Laws of God. “Come with us, we have found a better way, we can sin and still be pure.” This is their motto, this is their creed, this is their cry.When the people hear,”Thou Shalt Not”, they say ,”Why Not.” They become offended by the word and everything that deals with the truth. They become offended by prophecy, not only of the old days but also of these end times. Curses that God has placed on nations will be fulfilled before the curses are lifted.Sin is sin, no matter what we think. We were all in the bondage of sin and Satan at one time or another, but… Read full this story
- Mother of 15-year-old boy murdered in daylight street attack says she heard the gunshots that killed her son as she brands his senseless murder 'every parent's worst nightmare'
- Amber Heard 'super excited' for Zack Snyder's Justice League cut for HBO Max: 'We just wrapped on reshoots'
- Johnny Depp's bid to overturn UK Court’s ‘wife beater’ ruling to be heard next month
- Johnny Depp will have chance to appeal High Court ruling that he assaulted his ex-wife Amber Heard at hearing next month
- 'Sonic boom' heard over UK as RAF Typhoons scrambled to intercept private plane
- Reports Claim Explosion Heard in Riyadh as Saudi Arabia Allegedly Intercepts Ballistic Missile
- Explosion heard in Saudi Arabia's capital
- Postman who was unfairly sacked by Royal Mail for urinating on his round wins almost £40,000 after tribunal heard 'there is not a post person alive who has not had to'
- Devastated mum heard gunshots that killed her boy, 15, in street near their home
- Norwich ‘sonic boom’: ‘Huge bang’ rocks city as ‘windows shake’ and ‘explosion’ heard for miles
What Must I Do to be Heard! have 372 words, post on ezinearticles.com at January 8, 2006. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.