Excerpt from The Steroid DeceitHaving abused steroids for three and a half years, I was always afraid of being found out. I took pains to keep my steroid use hidden from my parents. They thought my newfound muscles were the result of all the time I spent at the gym, as well as the various supplements and powders that I always seemed to be taking. Little did they realize that some of those pills I called “vitamins” were actually oral steroids.The façade to my life of deceit began to crack, when I received a panicked phone call from my mother. She had evidently found one of my syringes.I rushed home. Since using steroids, I had become a much better liar than I ever could have imagined, and naturally I was ready to give her an Academy Award winning performance.My mother was waiting for me at the front door, and started in on me as I made my way up the pathway. “Are you using heroin?””Mom,” I told her, offering her a big smile. “You’ve got it all wrong.”She waved the syringe in her hand as if to say, “How could this be wrong?”I didn’t stop smiling, even though inwardly I… Read full this story
- Exclusive- Immigration: The Hidden Driver of the Opioid Epidemic
- A Juventus Striker Faced Racist Abuse. His Teammate, and His Coach, Said He Provoked It.
- The Hidden Secret That's Destroying Many Family Businesses
- 1973 Plymouth Baracuda Lemon Twist – Hidden Treasures
- 1931 Ford Model A – Antique Abuse
- Millions of Brits would confront Blue Badge 'abusers'
- UFC 232 Moved To California, Cormier Slams Jones After USADA Clearance
- Peugeot 308 GTI news - New Peugeot 308 GTI (sort of) - 2010
- Scandals put the NFL in Congress' crosshairs
- New Dengue Vaccine Could Increase The Disease
Steroid Abuse: The Hidden Epidemic have 294 words, post on ezinearticles.com at January 4, 2006. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.