The United States Supreme Court has been an active focus of politicians, news media, and concerned citizens in recent months. The scrutiny of the Supreme Court Justices erupted when Chief Justice Sandra Day O’Connor retired from her position on the Supreme Court. Debate about who should replace her on the Supreme Court filled daily talk shows, political arenas, and dinner tables. President George W. Bush nominated John G. Roberts and the process of his confirmation is in the works.Recently another Supreme Court position opened as Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist passed away. President George W. Bush will need to appoint another candidate for confirmation. Therefore, the composition of the Supreme Court Justices will be an intense topic of debate for many months to come. Why not become an informed citizen and improve your knowledge about the United States Supreme Court?Perhaps you already listen to news talk radio in your car on the way to work. Try popping in an audio book instead. Go head to head with the news talk radio hosts when you learn more about the political system. For instance, let’s say you are interested in learning more about soon-to-be retired justice Sandra Day O’Connor. Try checking out… Read full this story
- ‘Seven reasons Supreme Court can reverse itself on Imo guber’
- This Man Is The Future of Westboro Baptist Church
- How should India deal with Pakistan?
- Theresa May calls for 'way forward' on Brexit after winning no confidence vote
- "Evangelicals are getting scammed": Anti-Trump Evangelicals Are Trying To Figure Out What To Do Next
- Indian business is going through cleansing and purging: Uday Kotak
- Anti-Trump Evangelicals Are Trying To Figure Out What To Do Next
- Bizarre cases in courtrooms around the world
- Margot Robbie, Zac Efron,
- Republic Day newsletter: Celebrating 70 years of Indian Constitution
The Supreme Court: Past, Present and Future have 297 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 16, 2005. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.