It’s now well into the new year and the residential development scene has got off to a good start again. All this talk about ‘slow down’ certainly hasn’t affected peoples desire to improve rather than move. Building Design Agents are often the first barometer within the building trade of any ups or downs in trends and I certainly haven’t noticed any lessening of work.Conservatories – lets get it straight once & for all – If you were to ask 10 home owners about the Planning requirements for a conservatory I guarantee 8 out of the 10 would say ‘Conservatories don’t need formal Planning consent’. When you ask them to justify that statement all weird & wonderful terms are stated such as ‘its light weight’ ‘its not made of brick’ ‘you can see through it’ ‘its not a solid structure’ etc.For the record – MOST CONSERVATORY EXTENSIONS DO REQUIRE FORMAL PLANNING CONSENT in exactly the same criteria as if the extension was a kitchen or dining room extension for example. This urban myth that conservatories are exempt from Planning arose from the original Permitted development rights that were/are attached to some dwellings. Given the relatively modest size of most conservatories it… Read full this story
- Opinion: Nine facts to dispel myths about drug checking
- Will you need permission from your local authority for your conservatory?
- Buying a conservatory? Here’s our top ten tips
- Choose a reputed Conservatory outlet in Warrington for best results
- 10 tips When Buying A Garden Office, Room or Building
- DISPELLING THE MYTHS OF HOLIDAY JOB SEARCHING
- UK Patients ‘Suffering’ Because EU Rules ‘Kill’ Medical Research: Report
- Hot or Not – How true are the most common slot machine myths?
- Marketing Tips: Generating Traffic To Your Website
- Launceston residents have their say at 'masterplan' exhibition
Planning Permission Tips UK - Conservatories - Dispelling a Myth have 291 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 2, 2005. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.