The strength and durability of a building is found in its foundation. The same is true in a life. What we accomplish and the effect we have on those around us is not only in what we do, but also in who we are. In fact, what we do is driven by who we are, what we believe and value and by the principles that we live by.Principles give us direction in whatever circumstances we find ourselves in. They are transferable to any given situation and will determine our direction. Those who do not have permanent principles will find themselves drifting along and making decisions that are personally expedient, short-term oriented and usually bad for their long-term success.So I thought I would share with you the principles that govern my life. These are the ideas and concepts that drive my behavior, my career, and my family. I would encourage you to sit down and write out your own principles. Those that drive your life, or at least that you want to drive your life!God first, others second, me third. Gale Sayers, the running back of the Chicago Bears wrote a book titled “I am Third.” This is true. If I… Read full this story
- Pro-life Critics of Lockdowns Are Being Falsely Accused of Hypocrisy | Opinion
- The two countries that show life beyond lockdown isn't what people think it will be
- Government scientist hints NHSX contact-tracing app is useless unless users get Covid test results within 24 hours - as 40,000 download it on Isle of Wight so far
- Prominent Beirut university faces fight of its life as crises hit
- French life will not be normal after May 11, Macron says
- Buyers are demanding huge discounts up to 20% as housing market bursts back into life following coronavirus lockdown
- Netanyahu and Gantz Divide Ministerial Jobs as Israel Preps to Swear in 35th Government
- Timeline: UK government advice on restricting visits to care homes
- Ultra-nationalist party stages anti-government protest in Sofia
- Little Sister of the Poor on defying ObamaCare mandate: 'We believe in the dignity of every human life'
Principles That Govern My Life have 337 words, post on ezinearticles.com at January 20, 2005. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.